The 31st annual meeting of Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics (FASL 31) hosted by McMaster University in a hybrid mode is taking place on June 24-26. UConn linguistics will be well represented with presentations by:
- Željko Bosković. Wh & wh Coordinations
- Sandra Stjepanović (PhD 1999, now at West Virginia University). Left Branch Extraction and Agreement with Hybrid Nouns (POSTER)
- Miloje Despić (PhD 2011, now at Cornell University). Nominal Ellipsis of Hybrid Nouns in Serbian
- Beccy Lewis. Associative plurals in Slavic languages
- Danil Khristov, Artur Stepanov (PhD 2001, now at University of Nova Gorica), Julie Franck & Penka Stateva (PhD 2002, now at University of Nova Gorica). Feature Assignment Errors in the Bulgarian Quantified Noun Phrase (POSTER)
… as well as an invited talk by:
- Neda Todorović (PhD 2016, now at University of British Columbia). What are(n’t) we asking with a (negative) polar question in Serbian?